DURHAM, N.C. (AP) — Zacarry Douglas registered 19 points and nine rebounds as North Carolina Central romped past Delaware State 87-52 on Monday night.
Randy Miller Jr. had 14 points for N.C. Central (12-13, 7-4 Mid-Eastern Conference). Larry McKnight Jr. added 10 points. Raasean Davis had 10 points and nine rebounds for the hosts.
Kevin Larkin had 19 points and 10 rebounds for the Hornets (4-20, 1-10). Johquin Wiley added six assists. Ameer Bennett had three blocks.
The Eagles improve to 2-0 against the Hornets on the season. N.C. Central defeated Delaware State 71-70 on Jan. 14. N.C. Central takes on Norfolk State on the road on Saturday. Delaware State plays Maryland-Eastern Shore at home next Saturday.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Impressions from the Seahawks' 25-19 preseason loss against the Minnesota Vikings | Analysis WATCH
- UW Huskies back in contention for Sav'ell Smalls after 5-star LB from Kennedy Catholic releases top 6
- Shaquem Griffin, an inspirational NFL story, might be on the bubble to make the 2019 Seahawks roster | Larry Stone
- Takeaways from Chris Petersen: Two defensive players go down, and could UW play multiple QBs?
- Seahawks notebook: DK Metcalf to have knee surgery Tuesday, Marquise Blair leaves with back spasms WATCH
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com