DURHAM, N.C. (AP) — Zacarry Douglas registered 19 points and nine rebounds as North Carolina Central romped past Delaware State 87-52 on Monday night.
Randy Miller Jr. had 14 points for N.C. Central (12-13, 7-4 Mid-Eastern Conference). Larry McKnight Jr. added 10 points. Raasean Davis had 10 points and nine rebounds for the hosts.
Kevin Larkin had 19 points and 10 rebounds for the Hornets (4-20, 1-10). Johquin Wiley added six assists. Ameer Bennett had three blocks.
The Eagles improve to 2-0 against the Hornets on the season. N.C. Central defeated Delaware State 71-70 on Jan. 14. N.C. Central takes on Norfolk State on the road on Saturday. Delaware State plays Maryland-Eastern Shore at home next Saturday.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Analysis: Does Russell Wilson really want to leave the Seahawks for the New York Giants?
- Impressions from UW's win over Utah: Defense peaking as Huskies close in on Pac-12 crown WATCH
- Not allowing a basket for nearly half the game, UW makes Utah latest victim of swarming defense VIEW
- Pac-12 spring football primer: A comprehensive, team-by-team preview
- 'The future of basketball' plays at Federal Way High School. His name is Jaden McDaniels.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com