DURHAM, N.C. (AP) — Zacarry Douglas registered 19 points and nine rebounds as North Carolina Central romped past Delaware State 87-52 on Monday night.
Randy Miller Jr. had 14 points for N.C. Central (12-13, 7-4 Mid-Eastern Conference). Larry McKnight Jr. added 10 points. Raasean Davis had 10 points and nine rebounds for the hosts.
Kevin Larkin had 19 points and 10 rebounds for the Hornets (4-20, 1-10). Johquin Wiley added six assists. Ameer Bennett had three blocks.
The Eagles improve to 2-0 against the Hornets on the season. N.C. Central defeated Delaware State 71-70 on Jan. 14. N.C. Central takes on Norfolk State on the road on Saturday. Delaware State plays Maryland-Eastern Shore at home next Saturday.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Analysis: A final accounting of Russell Wilson's deal shows why he called it 'a no-brainer'
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Mariners continue to live by the longball as they hit four more in 5-3 win over Angels VIEW
- Reaction to Tim Anderson bat flip shows baseball is still struggling to 'Let the kids play' | Larry Stone
- Mariners smack four more homers to help Yusei Kikuchi earn his first victory VIEW
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com