FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — Big Sky scoring leader Jordan Davis had 14 points with nine assists and Northern Colorado defeated Northern Arizona 63-48 on Saturday night in a game that had no scoring in the final 3:47.
Cameron Shelton’s layup for NAU provided the game’s final points. Northern Colorado missed six shots, NAU missed twice and neither team attempted a free throw in that final stretch.
Davis, who averages 24 points and scored a career-high 36 points in a win over Southern Utah on Thursday, made an efficient 6 of 11 shots, including 2 of 4 3-pointers against NAU.
Kai Edwards scored 13 points, Jalen Sanders had 11 and Matej Drgon also scored 11 for the Bears (14-7, 8-2). Edwards and Sanders had eight rebounds each.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Analysis: What the latest Russell Wilson report means for the Seahawks
- Tongan Olympian who became a viral sensation for his oiled torso asks for tsunami help
- UW Husky men's win vs. Stanford wasn't just a victory, it was a message to the Pac-12 that they're better than expected
- WSU Cougars defensive tackle Dallas Hobbs ends football career, will pursue other ventures
- Mariners mailbag: Answering questions on spring training, lockout timelines and uniform changes
Carlos Hines scored 15 points and Cameron Shelton added 10 for the Lumberjacks (5-13, 3-5).
Northern Colorado takes over the league lead at 8-2. Montana and Weber State are both 7-2.