MILWAUKEE (AP) — Antoine Davis had 27 points as Detroit topped Milwaukee 90-84 on Thursday night. Josh McFolley added 22 points for the Titans.
Harrison Curry had 15 points for Detroit (10-16, 7-7 Horizon League), which broke its four-game road losing streak. Derrien King added 12 points.
DeAndre Abram had 28 points and six rebounds for the Panthers (9-17, 4-9), who have now lost six games in a row. Darius Roy added 16 points and six assists. Amir Allen had 14 points.
The Titans improve to 2-0 against the Panthers on the season. Detroit defeated Milwaukee 93-84 on Jan. 12. Detroit faces Green Bay on the road on Saturday. Milwaukee plays Oakland at home on Saturday.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Here's why Baseball Hall of Fame voters got it right with Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens
- Where things stand with the Seahawks' defensive coordinator opening as NFL teams make hires
- Mariners position overview: Could Seattle have something special brewing with its starting pitching?
- Seahawks position review: RB Rashaad Penny's late-season emergence may make re-signing him that much more difficult
- 'Dawgs helping Dawgs': How a fellow UW football alum helped former QB Cody Pickett avoid open-heart surgery
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com