EDINBURG, Texas (AP) — Justin Edler-Davis scored 19 points, James Suber had 13 points and 11 rebounds and Cal State Bakersfield cruised to a 75-69 victory over UT Rio Grande Valley on Thursday night to remain undefeated in the Western Athletic Conference.
The Roadrunners (11-5, 3-0) have won eight of their last nine, with the only loss coming against then-No. 7 Gonzaga on Dec. 31. UTRGV (9-9, 1-1) has lost five of seven.
Rickey Holden added 16 points for CSU Bakersfield.
Terry Winn III scored 16 points and Javon Levi added 15 points to lead the Vaqueros.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks 53-man roster projection: Seattle will have plenty of tough decisions come fall | Analysis
- True Mariner faithfuls should be hoping even more veterans will suddenly vanish | Matt Calkins
- Mariners mailbag: Could Seattle set a record-low attendance mark this week?
- Seahawks mailbag: What's up with Bobby Wagner's contract? Who will make the cut on the O-line?
- 'I can’t explain this feeling': Seawolves repeat as Major League Rugby champions with try as time expires
CSUB built a 10-point halftime advantage, and stretched it to 55-38 following a consecutive jumper and 3-pointer from Edler-Davis.
The Roadrunners’ Damiyne Durham scored seven of his nine points in about a two-minute span, capped by a running one-handed slam dunk that made it 70-54 with 4:18 left.