LORMAN, Miss. (AP) — Troymain Crosby had 13 points and 10 rebounds to lift Alcorn State to a 66-52 win over Jackson State on Saturday.
Maurice Howard had 15 points for Alcorn State (8-14, 4-6 Southwestern Athletic Conference), which earned its fourth straight home victory. Devon Brewer added 12 points and eight rebounds. Khari Jabriel Allen had 12 points for the home team.
Venjie Wallis had 13 points for the Tigers (9-14, 6-4). Dontelius Ross added 12 points.
The Braves leveled the season series against the Tigers with the win. Jackson State defeated Alcorn State 59-52 on Jan. 12. Alcorn State takes on Grambling State at home on Monday. Jackson State plays Southern on the road on Monday.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Analysis: Does Russell Wilson really want to leave the Seahawks for the New York Giants?
- Impressions from UW's win over Utah: Defense peaking as Huskies close in on Pac-12 crown WATCH
- Not allowing a basket for nearly half the game, UW makes Utah latest victim of swarming defense VIEW
- Pac-12 spring football primer: A comprehensive, team-by-team preview
- 'The future of basketball' plays at Federal Way High School. His name is Jaden McDaniels.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap , using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com