It was all Huskies all day long in the Apple Cup. Washington topped Washington State, 45-17, to earn a trip to the Pac-12 Championship game.
It was supposed to be an Apple Cup for the ages, but the No. 6 Washington Huskies (11-1) dominated the No. 23 Washington State Cougars (8-4) on Friday in Pullman to earn the Pac-12 North championship. UW topped their cross-state rival, 45-17, and will play in next week’s Pac-12 Championship game.
You can get our complete coverage, commentary, analysis and photos from our Seattle Times reporters, columnists and photographers below.
- Huskies roll early, rout Cougars 45-17 in high-stakes Apple Cup
- Seattle sports world reacts to Huskies’ Apple Cup blowout
- What accounts for WSU’s Apple Cup defeat? ‘We’re soft,’ says Gabe Marks
- UW’s Jake Browning, Budda Baker, John Ross, Dante Pettis react win
- Watch: Dante Pettis hauls in 61-yard TD catch to extend Huskies’ lead
- Photos from Martin Stadium
- UW vs. WSU: Box score and stats
- What’s your favorite Apple Cup memory?
- UW vs WSU fan map: Where do Huskies and Cougars live?
- The Bishop and the Pirate: UW’s Chris Petersen and WSU’s Mike Leach may not be all that different | Larry Stone
- 1991 flashback: UW completes perfect regular season with Apple Cup rout