PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Chris Clover had 19 points as Saint Joseph’s defeated La Salle 72-62 on Saturday.
Lamarr Kimble had 18 points for Saint Joseph’s (13-16, 6-10 Atlantic 10 Conference). Jared Bynum added 11 points.
Charlie Brown, who led the Hawks in scoring entering the matchup with 20 points per game, scored only nine points on 2-of-13 shooting.
The Hawks forced a season-high 21 turnovers.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Three-star 2021 Texas running back Caleb Berry verbally commits to UW Huskies
- Former Sonics broadcaster Kevin Calabro steps away from job with Trail Blazers VIEW
- Larry Scott: Pac-12 preparing for alternate football scenarios, including spring season
- Is this the year Seahawks QB Russell Wilson separates himself from the rest of the NFL?
- Coronavirus is surging again as sports leagues eye returns. Is this all worth it?
Saul Phiri had 17 points and seven rebounds for the Explorers (9-19, 7-9). Isiah Deas added 13 points. He also had seven turnovers but only one assist. Traci Carter had 11 points and six assists.
The Hawks evened the season series against the Explorers with the win. La Salle defeated Saint Joseph’s 83-69 on Feb. 5. Saint Joseph’s faces Rhode Island at home on Tuesday. La Salle plays Dayton on the road on Wednesday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com