PHOENIX (AP) — Eli Chuha registered 15 points and seven rebounds as New Mexico State won its ninth straight game, edging past Grand Canyon 67-64 on Saturday night.
Terrell Brown had 12 points for New Mexico State (20-4, 9-1 Western Athletic Conference). AJ Harris added 11 points. Trevelin Queen had seven rebounds for the visiting team.
Michael Finke had 16 points and five assists for the Antelopes (14-9, 7-3). Damari Milstead added 12 points. Alessandro Lever had 11 points.
The Aggies improve to 2-0 against the Antelopes for the season. New Mexico State defeated Grand Canyon 77-75 on Jan. 10. New Mexico State faces Utah Valley at home on Thursday. Grand Canyon takes on UMKC on the road on Thursday.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Co-defensive coordinator Jimmy Lake staying at Washington, with a smile on his face | Matt Calkins
- Three impressions from UW's 72-70 win at WSU: Huskies are close to locking up the Pac-12 title WATCH
- 'You mean the nicest guy in camp': Evan White is the future at first base for the Mariners
- Huskies stage furious rally in second half to spurn Cougars' upset bid VIEW
- Seahawks' defensive line has a few big question marks entering offseason but a lot of options to choose from | 2019 position analysis
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com