PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — Desmond Cambridge had 30 points as Brown beat Harvard 88-79 on Friday night.
Obi Okolie had 16 points for Brown (16-9, 4-5 Ivy League). Brandon Anderson added 13 points. Tamenang Choh had 11 points and 10 rebounds for the hosts.
Both teams set season records for scoring in the second half. Brown put up 51 points in the second half, a season best for the hosts, while the 52 points in the second half for Harvard were the best of the season for the visiting team.
Noah Kirkwood scored a season-high 28 points plus nine rebounds and seven assists for the Crimson (13-9, 6-3). Bryce Aiken added 17 points and six assists.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Federal Way star Jaden McDaniels breaks silence, announces commitment to Washington
- Kurt Warner says Seahawks' Russell Wilson isn't a top-five NFL QB, and he might be right | Matt Calkins
- UW's Mike Hopkins is a great coach; adding Jaden McDaniels shows he may be a better recruiter. That's scary for the Pac-12.
- What we learned from the Seahawks' first open OTA: Injuries, contracts and position changes
- Analysis: Answering six key questions about Bobby Wagner's future with the Seahawks
The Bears evened the season series against the Crimson with the win. Harvard defeated Brown 68-47 on Feb. 2. Brown takes on Dartmouth at home on Saturday. Harvard faces Yale on the road on Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap , using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com