PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — Desmond Cambridge had 30 points as Brown beat Harvard 88-79 on Friday night.
Obi Okolie had 16 points for Brown (16-9, 4-5 Ivy League). Brandon Anderson added 13 points. Tamenang Choh had 11 points and 10 rebounds for the hosts.
Both teams set season records for scoring in the second half. Brown put up 51 points in the second half, a season best for the hosts, while the 52 points in the second half for Harvard were the best of the season for the visiting team.
Noah Kirkwood scored a season-high 28 points plus nine rebounds and seven assists for the Crimson (13-9, 6-3). Bryce Aiken added 17 points and six assists.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Former Seahawks safety Earl Thomas finally explains that middle finger
- No hard feelings? Mariners face challenge in how to part with Ichiro, Felix Hernandez | Larry Stone
- UW Huskies earn first NCAA tournament bid in 8 years as Pac-12 squeezes 3 teams in
- Seahawks getting visit from veteran free agent receiver Jordy Nelson, report says
- Analysis: Does Russell Wilson really want to leave the Seahawks for the New York Giants?
The Bears evened the season series against the Crimson with the win. Harvard defeated Brown 68-47 on Feb. 2. Brown takes on Dartmouth at home on Saturday. Harvard faces Yale on the road on Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap , using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com