HAMILTON, N.Y. (AP) — Jordan Burns scored 27 points on 10-of-17 shooting with eight assists and Colgate beat Navy 93-71 on Saturday for its six straight win.
Will Rayman added 21 points and seven rebounds for the Raiders, while Rapolas Ivanauskas chipped in 20 with eight rebounds. Tucker Richardson had six assists for Colgate (19-10, 11-5 Patriot League). Colgate made a season-high 17 3-point attempts en route to a season high 93 points.
Danny Ogele had 12 points for the Midshipmen (9-18, 6-10) and George Kiernan and Cam David each scored 10
The Raiders evened the season series against the Midshipmen with the win. Navy defeated Colgate 72-66 on Jan. 3. Colgate plays Holy Cross at home on Wednesday. Navy plays Bucknell at home on Wednesday.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks expected to part ways with defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr., sources say
- Analysis: What the latest Russell Wilson report means for the Seahawks
- UW football mailbag: What positions should the Huskies try to strengthen via the transfer portal?
- WSU Cougars defensive tackle Dallas Hobbs ends football career, will pursue other ventures
- Ken Norton Jr. pays the price for Seahawks' defensive woes, but it's Pete Carroll who must adjust
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com