BOWLING GREEN, Ky. (AP) — Zack Bryant had 24 points as UAB got past Wesetern Kentucky 68-60 on Saturday.
Tavin Lovan had 13 points and 12 rebounds for UAB (16-11, 8-6 Conference USA). Lewis Sullivan added 10 points and seven rebounds.
Western Kentucky totaled 23 points in the first half, a season low.
Charles Bassey had 23 points, 10 rebounds and three blocks for the Hilltoppers (16-11, 9-5), whose five-game win streak was snapped. Josh Anderson added 15 points. Jared Savage had seven rebounds.
Most Read Sports Stories
- UW set to face No. 1 North Carolina in Round of 32: Here's what you need to know about the Tar Heels
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- 'He's crazy': How quirky is Huskies coach Mike Hopkins? Let his players tell you | Matt Calkins
- With Sweet 16 on the line, No. 1 North Carolina is Washington's biggest game in nearly a decade
- Huskies’ magic dries up as North Carolina gives UW another early exit from NCAA tournament
The Blazers and the Hilltoppers next play in Conference USA’s inaugural Bonus Play format.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com