RUSTON, La. (AP) — DaQuan Bracey had 23 points as Louisiana Tech stretched its home winning streak to 11 games, narrowly defeating UTSA 72-67 on Saturday.
Ra’Shawn Langston had 13 points for Louisiana Tech (17-10, 7-7 Conference USA). Anthony Duruji added 11 points, 11 rebounds and three blocks. Mubarak Muhammed had 10 rebounds for the hosts.
Jhivvan Jackson had 22 points for the Roadrunners (15-12, 9-5). Keaton Wallace added 20 points. Byron Frohnen had 10 points, 12 rebounds and six assists.
The Bulldogs and the Roadrunners next play in Conference USA’s inaugural Bonus Play format, opponent to be determined.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Marshawn Lynch paid an official visit to the Seahawks, but it's not what you think
- The worst might be yet to come for Mariners. So when will things turn for the better? | Larry Stone
- Washington hosts pair of four-star recruits this weekend, looking to add to impressive 2020 class
- What to watch for when the Seahawks play the Panthers — and Bob Condotta’s prediction
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com