Former NFL wide receiver Anquan Boldin says it’s a “travesty” that Colin Kaepernick isn’t in the league.
Boldin, the co-founder of The Players Coalition, tells PodcastOne Sports Now guest host Rob Maaddi that Kaepernick “deserves” to be in the NFL and AP NFL writer Barry Wilner dissects NFL commissioner Roger Goodell’s comments on Kaepernick and officiating.
Former NFL running back Steven Jackson talks about the turnover he lived through playing for the Rams before ending his career with the Patriots. Saints linebacker Demario Davis admits it’s tough being in Atlanta for the Super Bowl following his team’s gut-wrenching loss to Los Angeles in the NFC title game.
Falcons executive Steve Cannon raves about Mercedes Benz Stadium and its fan-friendly experience.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Despite taking the long road to his dream school, LB transfer Demario King is ready to make an immediate impact at UW
- Speculation has started, but here's why it doesn't make sense for Seahawks and Russell Wilson to split
- The MLB lockout hurts everywhere but especially in Seattle where hope has rarely been higher
- Seahawks DC candidate list up to 4 as they reportedly request to interview Joe Whitt Jr.
- Huskies men, minus coach Mike Hopkins, win third straight, defeating Oregon State
Movie producer Will Packer shares insight into his upcoming film about a female sports agent who can read men’s minds.