VESTAL, N.Y. (AP) — George Blagojevic had a career-high 32 points to lead Hartford to a 96-76 win over Binghamton on Wednesday night. Blagojevic was outscored by the Bearcats’ Sam Sessoms, who had 34 points, also a season high.
Blagojevic made 16 of 18 shots. He added nine rebounds.
J.R. Lynch had 17 points for Hartford (16-13, 9-5 America East Conference), which earned its fourth consecutive road victory. Travis Weatherington added 15 points and seven rebounds.
The 96 points were a season best for Hartford.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Luis Castillo dominates, Ty France plays hero in Mariners' season-opening win over Guardians
- With Bobby Wagner's contract unveiled, here's how much salary cap space the Seahawks have
- With Seahawks' Carroll and Schneider watching, QB Anthony Richardson shows his tantalizing talent at pro day
- Mariners-Guardians GameCenter: Live updates, highlights, how to watch, stream MLB Opening Day
- 'A team on the rise': How national media predict Mariners' 2023 season will go
Caleb Stewart had 22 points for the Bearcats (8-21, 4-10). J.C. Show added 11 points. Chancellor Barnard had 11 rebounds.
The Hawks improve to 2-0 against the Bearcats on the season. Hartford defeated Binghamton 86-60 on Jan. 30. Hartford plays Albany at home on Saturday. Binghamton plays Maine on the road on Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com