ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — The Buffalo Bills have re-signed long snapper Reid Ferguson to a three-year contract.
Ferguson was an exclusive rights free agent and returns for a fourth season with Buffalo upon signing the contract Monday.
He was initially signed by the Bills as an undrafted rookie free agent in 2016 following four years at LSU. Ferguson spent his first season on Buffalo’s practice squad before taking over the long-snapping job the following year.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Mariners' magic number gets lower despite their struggles continuing vs. Rangers
- Notebook: UW adds another DeBoer, Drone Gate rages on, and are secondary reinforcements coming?
- Why both Geno Smith and Russell Wilson have given Seahawks fans solace
- What's going on with Seahawks defensive end Darrell Taylor?
- These former UW classmates will improbably reunite on the field as competitors and Pac-12 sack leaders
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/tag/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP_NFL