AUBURN, Ala. (AP) — Auburn center Austin Wiley is out for the Kentucky game with a lower leg injury.
Auburn announced Wiley’s status before the 14th-ranked Tigers faced No. 12 Kentucky on Saturday. A spokesman says the 6-foot-11, 260-pound center “is expected to miss a couple of weeks.”
Wiley is averaging 10.8 points, 6.1 rebounds and nearly two blocked shots a game.
Anfernee McLemore and Horace Spencer are likely to get some added playing time during his absence.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Fired WSU coach Nick Rolovich explains why he refused COVID-19 vaccine
- Huskies GameCenter: Live updates, highlights, how to watch, stream UW-Stanford
- Mariners sign ace Luis Castillo to five-year, $108 million extension
- What to watch for when No. 18 Washington opens Pac-12 play against Stanford, plus Mike Vorel's prediction
- Cal Raleigh comes through again as Mariners rally for victory in Kansas City
Wiley missed the opening game against South Alabama with a left foot injury.