No. 7 Stanford and No. 20 Oregon is the highlight game of the weekend in college football, but it’s hard to assess the Ducks.
On the latest AP Top 25 College Football Podcast , guest Chantel Jennings previews the Pac-12’s big game and gives the back story on Ducks star quarterback Justin Herbert. The Ducks are 3-0 but have not played a competitive opponent. So it’s hard to tell if they are ready to break a two-game losing streak against Bryce Love and the Cardinal.
Jennings and AP’s Ralph Russo focus on the Pac-12, looking Southern California’s problems and who — if anybody — is good in the Pac-12 South. Plus, which struggling first-year coach is off to the most worrisome start.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Washington football 2019 signing day superlatives: Who's the biggest get? The biggest sleeper?
- The Pac-12's optics get even worse following report on conference's TV network | Matt Calkins
- There’s no challenge too great for Teresa Buchholz — a Seattle U dancer born without arms. Just don’t call her inspiring. WATCH
- Analysis: How does UW's QB situation measure up with the rest of the Pac-12?
- Tyler Lockett and Doug Baldwin are an elite duo, but the Seahawks could look to add a third receiver | 2019 position analysis
Follow Ralph D. Russo at www.Twitter.com/ralphDrussoAP and listen at https://www.podcastone.com/AP-Top-25-College-Football-Podcast
More AP college football: https://apnews.com/tag/Collegefootball and https://twitter.com/AP_Top25