Fox Sports will broadcast the NFL draft this season, along with the NFL’s usual television partners of ESPN and NFL Network.
A person familiar with the decision says Fox will show the same feed as the NFL Network. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the league and Fox haven’t announced the decision.
ESPN will still air its own draft feed but the person said the current rights deal for the draft allowed for the inclusion of another broadcaster.
Pro Football Talk first reported the deal.
Most Read Sports Stories
- March on: Huskies' ballhawking defense gets them past Utah State in NCAA tournament opener
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Huskies show poise from the top down to make successful return to NCAA tournament
- UW vs. Utah State: Keys for the No. 9 seed Huskies to advance in NCAA tournament VIEW
- Analysis: Re-ranking the Seahawks' positions of need following the first wave of free agency
Fox won the rights to broadcast 11 Thursday night football games in a deal with the NFL last month, taking over a package that was previously shared by NBC and CBS.
More AP NFL: pro32.ap.org and twitter.com/AP_NFL