Fox Sports will broadcast the NFL draft this season, along with the NFL’s usual television partners of ESPN and NFL Network.
A person familiar with the decision says Fox will show the same feed as the NFL Network. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the league and Fox haven’t announced the decision.
ESPN will still air its own draft feed but the person said the current rights deal for the draft allowed for the inclusion of another broadcaster.
Pro Football Talk first reported the deal.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks GameCenter: Live updates, highlights from win in London over Oakland Raiders
- There go UW's College Football Playoff chances. Now, the Huskies are fighting for their Pac-12 lives. | Larry Stone
- Oregon vaults UW and WSU enters AP top 25, setting up ranked College GameDay showdown in Pullman
- 'It felt like we were at CenturyLink': Seahawks feel right at home in London laugher over Raiders WATCH
- ESPN College GameDay heading to Pullman for WSU vs. Oregon game
Fox won the rights to broadcast 11 Thursday night football games in a deal with the NFL last month, taking over a package that was previously shared by NBC and CBS.
More AP NFL: pro32.ap.org and twitter.com/AP_NFL