Fox Sports will broadcast the NFL draft this season, along with the NFL’s usual television partners of ESPN and NFL Network.
A person familiar with the decision says Fox will show the same feed as the NFL Network. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the league and Fox haven’t announced the decision.
ESPN will still air its own draft feed but the person said the current rights deal for the draft allowed for the inclusion of another broadcaster.
Pro Football Talk first reported the deal.
Most Read Sports Stories
- No new GM yet, but a key hockey operations pickup by NHL Seattle should help make that call | Inside the NHL
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- U.S. is in the Women's World Cup quarterfinals after 2-1 win over Spain VIEW
- After 40 years, Lenny Wilkens is stepping away from his foundation
- Former Mariners pitcher Ryan Rowland-Smith searches for his inner ninja | Matt Calkins VIEW
Fox won the rights to broadcast 11 Thursday night football games in a deal with the NFL last month, taking over a package that was previously shared by NBC and CBS.
More AP NFL: pro32.ap.org and twitter.com/AP_NFL