Fox Sports will broadcast the NFL draft this season, along with the NFL’s usual television partners of ESPN and NFL Network.
A person familiar with the decision says Fox will show the same feed as the NFL Network. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the league and Fox haven’t announced the decision.
ESPN will still air its own draft feed but the person said the current rights deal for the draft allowed for the inclusion of another broadcaster.
Pro Football Talk first reported the deal.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Mariners' Robinson Cano among latest in long line of Dominican players to violate MLB drug policy
- Mariners acquire reliever Alex Colome, outfielder Denard Span from the Rays WATCH
- King County councilmember opposes $180 million proposal for Safeco Field upkeep, says Mariners should 'pay their own expenses'
- Seahawks' Doug Baldwin on Trump's national anthem comments: 'He's an idiot, plain and simple' WATCH
- Seahawks mailbag: Germain Ifedi's future, the offensive line, and more!
Fox won the rights to broadcast 11 Thursday night football games in a deal with the NFL last month, taking over a package that was previously shared by NBC and CBS.
More AP NFL: pro32.ap.org and twitter.com/AP_NFL