ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — The Los Angeles Angels have reached one-year contract agreements with all six of their remaining arbitration-eligible players.
Left-handers Tyler Skaggs and Andrew Heaney got the biggest deals, with Skaggs agreeing at $3.7 million and Heaney getting $3.4 million.
Relief pitcher Cam Bedrosian got $1.75 million and reliever Hansel Robles got $1.4 million. Two new Angels also finalized deals, with reliever Luis Garcia getting $1,675,000 and infielder Tommy La Stella getting $1.35 million.
Right-handers JC Ramirez and Nick Tropeano reached deals Thursday.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Ichiro announces his retirement after Mariners’ final game in Japan WATCH
- UW Huskies, coach Mike Hopkins agree to six-year, $17.5 million contract extension
- Ichiro, always a master of timing, gets it right again with his retirement | Larry Stone
- Mariners send Ichiro off with extra-innings win in final Japan game vs. A's VIEW
- Mariners teammates — and Ken Griffey Jr. — revel in pageantry of Ichiro's farewell in Japan WATCH
More AP MLB: https://apnews.com/MLB and https://twitter.com/AP_Sports