ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — The Los Angeles Angels have reached one-year contract agreements with all six of their remaining arbitration-eligible players.
Left-handers Tyler Skaggs and Andrew Heaney got the biggest deals, with Skaggs agreeing at $3.7 million and Heaney getting $3.4 million.
Relief pitcher Cam Bedrosian got $1.75 million and reliever Hansel Robles got $1.4 million. Two new Angels also finalized deals, with reliever Luis Garcia getting $1,675,000 and infielder Tommy La Stella getting $1.35 million.
Right-handers JC Ramirez and Nick Tropeano reached deals Thursday.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Now and Then? Mariners send Edwin Encarnacion to Yankees for prospect they already traded away
- Mariners Sunday mailbag: Could Seattle set a record-low attendance mark this week?
- He was the No. 1 amateur in the world as a senior at UW. Now, he's giving up professional golf.
- Lakers' trade for Anthony Davis something LeBron James and the NBA desperately needed | Matt Calkins
- 'I can’t explain this feeling': Seawolves repeat as Major League Rugby champions with try as time expires
More AP MLB: https://apnews.com/MLB and https://twitter.com/AP_Sports