FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — Bernie Andre had a season-high 22 points plus 13 rebounds as Northern Arizona rolled past Idaho 75-54 on Thursday night.
Carlos Hines had six rebounds for Northern Arizona (9-17, 7-9 Big Sky Conference).
Cameron Tyson had 15 points for the Vandals (4-22, 1-14), whose losing streak reached 12 games. Jared Rodriguez added 11 points and 10 rebounds.
The Lumberjacks improve to 2-0 against the Vandals on the season. Northern Arizona defeated Idaho 86-73 on Feb. 2. Northern Arizona plays Eastern Washington at home on Saturday. Idaho matches up against Southern Utah on the road on Saturday.
Most Read Sports Stories
- James Reimer, other NHL players who decline to wear Pride Night jerseys deserve scrutiny
- Why Drew Timme may be the best player in Gonzaga men's basketball history
- Mailbag: Will Seahawks find nose tackle in free agency? When will they draft running back?
- Seahawks bring contingent to Ohio State pro day to observe C.J. Stroud, Jaxon Smith-Njigba
- Julio Rodriguez provides the offense as Mariners beat Dodgers
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap , using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com