PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — Brandon Anderson scored a season-high 21 points that included seven free throws in the final minute to help Brown hold off Dartmouth 68-65 on Saturday.
James Foye hit a 3-pointer to pull Dartmouth to 60-59 with 1:14 remaining. Anderson scored five of Brown’s next six points at the line and the Bears led 66-59 with 16 seconds left. Foye made consecutive 3s between a pair of Anderson free throws to end it.
Brown (17-9, 5-5 Ivy League) has won three straight. Dartmouth (11-15, 2-8) has lost eight of its last nine.
Obi Okolie had 14 points for Brown. Tamenang Choh added 14 points and 11 rebounds. Desmond Cambridge had nine rebounds and three blocks.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks expected to part ways with defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr., sources say
- Analysis: What the latest Russell Wilson report means for the Seahawks
- UW football mailbag: What positions should the Huskies try to strengthen via the transfer portal?
- WSU Cougars defensive tackle Dallas Hobbs ends football career, will pursue other ventures
- Kraken edge Blackhawks in shootout to break long losing streak with new team dog in attendance
Foye scored a career-high 25 points for the Big Green. Chris Knight added 12 points. Brendan Barry had 10 points.
The Bears improve to 2-0 against the Big Green on the season. Brown defeated Dartmouth 60-58 on Feb. 1. Brown plays Columbia at home on Friday. Dartmouth takes on Princeton at home on Friday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
Elements of this story were generated by Automated Insights,http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC,https://www.stats.com