CHICAGO (AP) — Ty-Shon Alexander had 16 points to lead five Creighton players in double figures as the Bluejays defeated DePaul 79-67 on Wednesday night. Martin Krampelj added 14 points for the Bluejays. Davion Mintz chipped in 12, Marcus Zegarowski scored 11 and Connor Cashaw had 10.
Max Strus had 18 points and eight rebounds for the Blue Demons (13-12, 5-9 Big East Conference). Eli Cain added 14 points. Flynn Cameron had 11 points.
Both teams face Georgetown the next time they take the floor. Creighton (14-13, 5-9) heads home for its matchup against the Hoyas on Saturday, while DePaul visits Georgetown on Wednesday.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks are bringing back LB Bobby Wagner: 'Yeah, I'm home.'
- UW freshman Tyler Linhardt joins growing list of UW men's players entering transfer portal
- Electrifying Caitlin Clark leads Iowa past Colorado in NCAAs for a sneak preview for WNBA fans
- Analysis: What to make of Seahawks' selfies with top QB prospects
- With Drew Timme in foul trouble, UConn men take off in second half, eliminate Gonzaga
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com