PRINCETON, N.J. (AP) — Bryce Aiken had 33 points as Harvard beat Princeton 78-69 on Friday night.
Aiken shot 9 for 11 from the foul line.
Noah Kirkwood had 16 points for Harvard (12-8, 5-2 Ivy League). Justin Bassey added 10 points and seven rebounds. Chris Lewis had three blocks for the road team.
Harvard put up 45 second-half points, a season high for the team.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Former Kennedy Catholic WR standout Lonyatta 'Junior' Alexander announces transfer from ASU to Washington
- Analysis: Here are 12 items that should be on the Seahawks' offseason to-do list
- Even the Sounders can't believe they landed Albert Rusnak. Here's why the star midfielder chose Seattle.
- 'We are more than just athletes': Bobby Wagner showed deeper side in thought-provoking media sessions
- Mariners mailbag: Answering questions on spring training, lockout timelines and uniform changes
Richmond Aririguzoh had 15 points, 11 rebounds and three assists for the Tigers (12-8, 4-3). Devin Cannady added 15 points and six rebounds. Sebastian Much had 14 points.
Harvard plays Penn on the road on Saturday. Princeton matches up against Dartmouth at home on Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap , using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com