ANNAPOLIS, Md. (AP) — Hasan Abdullah posted 17 points, eight assists and six rebounds as Navy got past Bucknell 64-53 on Wednesday night.
John Carter Jr. had 12 points for Navy (10-18, 7-10 Patriot League). George Kiernan added 10 points.
The Bison’s 29.6 field goal percentage represented the worst mark by a Navy opponent this season.
Kimbal Mackenzie had 15 points for the Bison (18-11, 12-5). Jimmy Sotos added seven assists. Nate Sestina had 12 rebounds and four blocks.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Will Conroy showcases coaching transformation by guiding UW men to win as acting head coach
- Mariners position overview: Jarred Kelenic wasn't meant to be the everyday center fielder, but it's a role he'll have to embrace
- Superstar Breanna Stewart leaving Seattle in free agency would send the Storm back to mediocrity
- Carr family rumble: Auburn Mountainview, Kentlake girls basketball teams face off with sisters as opposing coaches
- Mariners mailbag: What could M's get for Taylor Trammell, Luis Torrens or Jake Fraley in a trade?
The Midshipmen evened the season series against the Bison with the win. Bucknell defeated Navy 69-57 on Jan. 30. Navy finishes out the regular season against Boston University on the road on Saturday. Bucknell finishes out the regular season against Army at home on Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com