Washington started the game 4 for 20 from the field, but Jaylen Nowell and Matisse Thybulle sparked a big rally for a 72-62 win.
- Archbishop Murphy’s Kyler Gordon, a UW signee, shines at Polynesian Bowl
- The WSU community comes out in full force to honor Tyler Hilinski in a candlelight vigil VIEW
- Could Jim Zorn return to the Seahawks as quarterbacks coach?
- Sources: WSU running backs coach Jim Mastro leaves for Oregon
- WSU announces the hire of Kendrick Shaver as safeties coach
- It’s simple: The Huskies need to shoot the ball better
- Kara Choi’s big three-pointer helps Bellevue upset No. 7 Redmond in overtime VIEW
- Sounders select Alex Roldan, younger brother of Cristian Roldan, in first round of MLS SuperDraft
- Freshmen come up big in second half as O’Dea fends off Franklin’s upset bid
Top Sports Stories
The Hilinskis hope that in the long run, their son’s death will open a dialogue about the importance of mental health, and how colleges can best support their students in that regard, and eliminate any stigma around the subject.
The man who led the Pac-12 in scoring as a freshman at Washington has somehow lost his ability to shoot a basketball. It has kept the No. 1 pick on the bench in Philadelphia and has made him look like a draft bust.
Former UW standout Damon Huard started 18 games at quarterback when Solari was the offensive coordinator of the Chiefs in 2006-07. Seahawks Hall of Famer Walter Jones played for him his last season in Seattle.
The smoke of the NFL Draft will clear the way for Washington, which represents the Pac-12’s best hope, by far, for reaching the College Football Playoff next season.
The year was 2014, the occasion was the dedication of Keith M. Jackson Hall at Washington State University’s Edward R. Murrow College of Communication. Bob Robertson, voice of WSU for decades, was talking with Jackson on the radio.
- Poll: Which remaining NFL head-coaching opening is the most attractive job?
- Poll: Which position should the Seahawks target with their highest draft pick?
- What to make of the Seahawks’ hiring of Mike Solari? Walter Jones and Damon Huard weigh in
- Poll: Who will be the first quarterback taken in this year’s NFL draft?
- Mariners claim right-handed pitcher Chasen Bradford off waivers from the Mets
- Mariners announce broadcast schedule for 2018 Cactus League games
- Mariners extend 22 non-roster invitations to their big league spring training
- Their margin of error is small, but if Mariners stay healthy, get an unexpected hero, then maybe … | Matt Calkins
High Schools Sports Photos & Video
A newsletter so good, you can taste it.
- Tim Leiweke wants to renovate KeyArena. This is how he plans to do it VIEW
- Semaj Booker made headlines at age 9 for running away. He hasn't stopped running since.
- Meet Mariners closer Edwin Diaz and his blazing 100-mph fastball
- How Rainier Beach raised $42K to save its baseball team and bought pride along with new jerseys VIEW
- What happened to Seahawks’ Mike Frier? A story of a big man and a bigger loss