The Clallam County Sheriff's Office says 34-year-old Kallie Ann Wade was arrested Saturday night at a home east of Port Angeles.
SEATTLE — Authorities in Washington state say a woman wanted in connection to a triple homicide has been arrested.
The Clallam County Sheriff’s Office says 34-year-old Kallie Ann Wade was arrested Saturday night at a home east of Port Angeles. Dennis Bauer, a man also suspected in the late December deaths, is being held on $3.5 million bail.
Chief Criminal Deputy Brian King says Wade was arrested on two bench warrants for trafficking in stolen property and forgery in unrelated cases. King says Wade also was taken in on probable cause for a second-degree murder charge.
Authorities have been looking for Wade on suspicion of second-degree murder for her alleged role in the deaths of Darrell Iverson, his son, Jordan Iverson, and Tiffany May.
Most Read Local Stories
- From 'MAGA Republicans' to a $30 minimum wage, the political parties seem headed for a crackup
- Seattle traffic deaths show no sign of slowing as second bicyclist fatally struck this year
- Sen. Murray draws 17 challengers in WA state primary as filing deadline closes
- Seattle's I-5 lane closures start this weekend; traffic jams also ahead in Montlake, Mountlake Terrace
- Parole canceled for man who killed 3 in Washington state bar
It’s unclear if Wade has an attorney.