The Clallam County Sheriff's Office says 34-year-old Kallie Ann Wade was arrested Saturday night at a home east of Port Angeles.
SEATTLE — Authorities in Washington state say a woman wanted in connection to a triple homicide has been arrested.
The Clallam County Sheriff’s Office says 34-year-old Kallie Ann Wade was arrested Saturday night at a home east of Port Angeles. Dennis Bauer, a man also suspected in the late December deaths, is being held on $3.5 million bail.
Chief Criminal Deputy Brian King says Wade was arrested on two bench warrants for trafficking in stolen property and forgery in unrelated cases. King says Wade also was taken in on probable cause for a second-degree murder charge.
Authorities have been looking for Wade on suspicion of second-degree murder for her alleged role in the deaths of Darrell Iverson, his son, Jordan Iverson, and Tiffany May.
Most Read Local Stories
- A Republican senator has a great idea to save the year for Washington state schools
- Coronavirus daily news updates, February 27: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- Seattle is texting alerts about leftover COVID-19 vaccines; here's who can get on the limited standby list
- After impeachment vote, Rep. Herrera Beutler draws pro-Trump challengers
- Washington state has never pulled an officer's badge for excessive force. That may be changing
It’s unclear if Wade has an attorney.