Police say the stabbing death of an 18-year-old woman in Forks was domestic violence and they're looking for a suspect.
Police say the stabbing death of an 18-year-old woman in Forks was domestic violence and they’re looking for a suspect.
Authorities say Laranda Konopaski was stabbed multiple times early Sunday at a mobile home park. She died at Forks Community Hospital.
The Peninsula Daily News reports (http://is.gd/VyKAcI) she was a member of last year’s Clallam Bay High School class and is well known at the school.
Most Read Local Stories
- 15-year-old SeaTac girl charged with murder, hit-and-run in July death of Maple Valley runner
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- More fallout from how we're defunding Seattle police backward, this time in Pioneer Square
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
Information from: Peninsula Daily News, http://www.peninsuladailynews.com