A drive-by egging sent a woman to the hospital Tuesday in Seattle's Crown Hill neighborhood.
Seattle police say a woman was knocked unconscious early Tuesday when she was hit with an egg thrown from a passing pickup.
The woman and several friends were standing outside a bar near Northwest 85th Street and 15th Avenue Northwest when someone in the truck hurled several eggs at the group, according to police. One of the eggs struck the woman behind her ear, knocking her unconscious.
Her friends caught her as she fell to the ground, and drove her to a hospital, police said.
Witnesses, including a bar employee who was also struck by an egg, described the truck as a small, black or green pickup with a canopy and dark-tinted windows.
Most Read Local Stories
- When is daylight saving time? Do you need to turn clock back in Washington, given the new law? Your questions answered
- Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos live there. So why is Medina asking its residents to pay more in property taxes? VIEW
- Underlying that West Seattle trailer freakout was a fantasy about Seattle and homelessness | Danny Westneat
- Homeless woman's $1 trailer touches off political storm in West Seattle
- How a trailer parked by coincidence in front of a Seattle councilmember's house set off a political spectacle