A drive-by egging sent a woman to the hospital Tuesday in Seattle's Crown Hill neighborhood.
Seattle police say a woman was knocked unconscious early Tuesday when she was hit with an egg thrown from a passing pickup.
The woman and several friends were standing outside a bar near Northwest 85th Street and 15th Avenue Northwest when someone in the truck hurled several eggs at the group, according to police. One of the eggs struck the woman behind her ear, knocking her unconscious.
Her friends caught her as she fell to the ground, and drove her to a hospital, police said.
Witnesses, including a bar employee who was also struck by an egg, described the truck as a small, black or green pickup with a canopy and dark-tinted windows.
Most Read Local Stories
- White nationalism, far-right extremism have special resonance in Pacific Northwest
- Infant in Seattle ER is 8th confirmed measles case in Puget Sound area outbreak
- 'Big Don' Benton goes to D.C., shakes up Selective Service and makes a play for White House chief of staff
- In blue Seattle, a B-52 used in Vietnam is dedicated as new memorial park opens VIEW
- Navy plans extensive training in Pacific Northwest. Here's how many animals could be hurt. WATCH