A drive-by egging sent a woman to the hospital Tuesday in Seattle's Crown Hill neighborhood.
Seattle police say a woman was knocked unconscious early Tuesday when she was hit with an egg thrown from a passing pickup.
The woman and several friends were standing outside a bar near Northwest 85th Street and 15th Avenue Northwest when someone in the truck hurled several eggs at the group, according to police. One of the eggs struck the woman behind her ear, knocking her unconscious.
Her friends caught her as she fell to the ground, and drove her to a hospital, police said.
Witnesses, including a bar employee who was also struck by an egg, described the truck as a small, black or green pickup with a canopy and dark-tinted windows.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle's most famous legal homeless camp moves to illegal spot VIEW
- How much easier was it for baby boomers to buy a home in Seattle? Let's adjust for inflation | FYI Guy
- Does it shame Trump supporters to name them? Only if they're ashamed about it | Danny Westneat
- After Seattle Times alert flub inspires jokes on Reddit, Seattle musician creates hipster parody of 'We Didn't Start the Fire'
- Grand jury charges witness with lying about suspect in 2001 slaying of federal prosecutor Thomas Wales