Seattle Fire Department medics declared the driver dead at the scene of the crash.
Seattle police are investigating an early-morning car crash in North Queen Anne that killed a woman.
A passerby called 911 at 1 a.m. Monday and reported that a car had crashed into a guardrail at 15th Avenue West and West Emerson Street, according to an item posted on the Seattle Police Department’s online blotter. Officers found an unconscious woman trapped inside a Toyota Matrix.
Seattle Fire Department medics declared her dead at the scene, the post says.
Investigators are working to determine what led up to the crash. Detectives are asking witnesses to call 206-684-8923.
Most Read Stories
- Amazon Go cashierless convenience store opens to the public in Seattle VIEW
- Renewal and resistance in Seattle — thousands take to streets for Women’s March WATCH
- WSU Cougars now focus on healing after death of quarterback Tyler Hilinski
- Landslide watch: Can experts predict collapse at Washington’s Rattlesnake Ridge?
- Seattle's Women's March: How it unfolded