The 80-year-old victim lived in Lake Stevens.
An 80-year-old Lake Stevens woman was killed Saturday in a two-car accident on State Route 9 northwest of Arlington.
The victim, Maureen Ann Darrow was a passenger in a car driven by 82-year-old Norman Roger Darrow.
The couple was turning off SR 9 onto 252nd Street Northeast when they were struck by a vehicle traveling south.
The second vehicle, driven by 40-year-old Randy A. Karg, of Everett, was traveling without its headlights on when the accident occurred about 5 p.m., according to the Washington State Patrol.
Most Read Stories
- Give to panhandlers or don’t? Some towns try cracking down
- Check out this new drone footage of the Bertha-dug Highway 99 tunnel WATCH
- I-5’s Uncle Sam: 50 years and still ticked off near Chehalis
- Ex-Seahawk Marshawn Lynch watches Raiders game from the stands, rides BART train after being ejected
- A chilly La Niña winter likely in Pacific Northwest, but don’t fret about drenching of last year
Mr. Darrow was injured and transported to Colby Hospital. Karg was uninjured.