[google-map-sc width=”200″ height=”166″]
A woman was struck by a vehicle in downtown Seattle during rush hour late this afternoon.
The incident occurred around 5:15 p.m. and closed traffic in the area for about 10 minutes.
The woman was taken to the hospital, but her condition wasn’t immediately available.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
- 15-year-old SeaTac girl charged with murder, hit-and-run in July death of Maple Valley runner
- Scientists spot rare, mysterious right whales in waters off Alaska