Police believe she may have been shot, but a medical examiner will determine the cause and manner of death.
A woman died Thursday night outside of a house in South Seattle that doubled as an illegal marijuana grow operation.
She was found outside of a home on the 7100 block of 44th Avenue South, with possible gunshot wounds, according to the Seattle Police Department. Medics attempted CPR, but she had died at the scene.
Investigators entered the house and found a marijuana growing operation as well as signs that someone had tried to break into the home, according to authorities.
Police are asking anyone with information regarding the investigation to call the tip line at 206-233-5000.
Most Read Local Stories
- Bernie Sanders tells big Tacoma Dome crowd the Democratic establishment 'should be getting nervous' VIEW
- Hostages rescued and freed, 16-hour standoff with armed man in Issaquah ends in flames
- Where others failed, now Amazon is taking up the case against the president
- Take Space Needle out of Seattle’s skyline and most think we’re a certain no-nonsense Midwest city WATCH
- Body found in Issaquah house after 16-hour standoff, fire
Cause and manner of death will be determined by the King County Medical Examiner.