A woman was critically wounded Wednesday night in a shooting in Spokane's South Hill neighborhood.
A woman was critically wounded Wednesday night in a shooting in Spokane’s South Hill neighborhood.
Police tell KHQ ( http://nbcnews.to/10noKE0) a man shot the 20-year-old woman in the head accidentally.
He’s being investigated for possible negligence.
Most Read Local Stories
- WSP trooper whose work was key to investigation of 2017 DuPont Amtrak derailment dies from COVID
- Light rail ready to open at Northgate, transforming more than just commutes
- Fast facts about Northgate light rail before it opens Saturday
- Shooting near WSU kills man who worked for Somali American community, injures Cougar football player
- Washington State Patrol's hiring under fire as agency failed to diversify over decades
Information from: KHQ-TV, http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3082888/