SPOKANE — A woman who is accused of prowling through cars as parents searched for their children after the Freemont school shooting has been arrested.
The Spokesman-Review reported (http://bit.ly/2xtrvKX ) Monday that Spokane County Sheriff’s Office detectives arrested 33-year-old Nicole D. Jensen and are searching for a second suspect.
Investigators say the case turned egregious when a parent of the school reported that her purse had been stolen and $36,000 in fraudulent charges had been made.
Jensen is jailed on charges of theft, forgery and possession of stolen property. She also had a warrant for an older trespassing crime in Airway Heights.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle household net worth ranks among top in nation — but wealth doesn't reach everyone | FYI Guy
- Hoping for no snow? King and Snohomish counties could see some Wednesday.
- Tim Eyman charged with misdemeanor theft; attorneys call chair's removal from store an accident
- UW Medicine mistakenly exposed information on nearly 1 million patients
- Surprise! If you get a call from this man, it’s no scam. The state really has money for you.
Information from: The Spokesman-Review, http://www.spokesman.com