SPOKANE — A woman who is accused of prowling through cars as parents searched for their children after the Freemont school shooting has been arrested.
The Spokesman-Review reported (http://bit.ly/2xtrvKX ) Monday that Spokane County Sheriff’s Office detectives arrested 33-year-old Nicole D. Jensen and are searching for a second suspect.
Investigators say the case turned egregious when a parent of the school reported that her purse had been stolen and $36,000 in fraudulent charges had been made.
Jensen is jailed on charges of theft, forgery and possession of stolen property. She also had a warrant for an older trespassing crime in Airway Heights.
Most Read Local Stories
- Washington may become first state to legalize human composting
- Washington state senator draws anger after saying nurses probably spend time playing cards
- What an Olympic medalist, homeless in Seattle, wants you to know
- Man with 8th DUI arrest appears in court as Washington weighs how to protect the public from extreme offenders WATCH
- Semi rolls over, spills human waste onto interstate
Information from: The Spokesman-Review, http://www.spokesman.com