A window washer was killed in a fall from a building in Tacoma.
A window washer has fallen to his death at a Tacoma building.
The worker fell Thursday morning while working at the DaVita Tower, 1423 Pacific Ave. KIRO-TV reports the worker had improperly clipped into his safety gear.
The 30-year-old man was pronounced dead at the scene, according to the News Tribune. Tacoma police tell the newspaper the man fell about 10 stories.
The state Department of Labor & Industries will investigate, the News Tribune says.
Most Read Local Stories
- Is fare enforcement unconstitutional? WA Supreme Court case could have sweeping effects
- 5 incarcerated teens attack staff, escape from juvenile facility near Snoqualmie
- Seattle's post-5 p.m. sunsets are here
- Coronavirus daily news updates, January 26: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- 1 of 5 teens who escaped from juvenile facility near Snoqualmie caught