A window washer was killed in a fall from a building in Tacoma.
A window washer has fallen to his death at a Tacoma building.
The worker fell Thursday morning while working at the DaVita Tower, 1423 Pacific Ave. KIRO-TV reports the worker had improperly clipped into his safety gear.
The 30-year-old man was pronounced dead at the scene, according to the News Tribune. Tacoma police tell the newspaper the man fell about 10 stories.
The state Department of Labor & Industries will investigate, the News Tribune says.
Most Read Local Stories
- Eye drops recalled after US drug-resistant bacteria outbreak
- WA considers lower DUI limit while lab backlogs delay drivers' court cases
- ‘Social housing’ is on the Seattle ballot, but what is it?
- Strong gusts leave thousands without power in Puget Sound region
- Snohomish County man dies from infection likely caused by eye drops