Kirkland police arrested a man who robbed a bank wearing along, blonde wig on Friday.
He entered a KeyBank located on the 14100 block of Juanita Drive Northeast and passed a teller a note demanding money just before 5 p.m., according to Kirkland police. The teller complied without the robber drawing his weapon.
Someone near the bank saw the man run to a vehicle that drove off, but he didn’t get far, according to police. A Kirkland police officer stopped the vehicle, which was occupied by two males and a female. One of the males was identified as the man who robbed the bank and arrested.
Most Read Local Stories
- WSP trooper whose work was key to investigation of 2017 DuPont Amtrak derailment dies from COVID
- Light rail ready to open at Northgate, transforming more than just commutes
- Fast facts about Northgate light rail before it opens Saturday
- Washington State Patrol's hiring under fire as agency failed to diversify over decades
- Shooting near WSU kills man who worked for Somali American community, injures Cougar football player