A list of what's open and closed Monday for the Veterans Day holiday, which was celebrated Sunday.
Here’s a list of what’s open and closed Monday for the Veterans Day holiday, which was celebrated Sunday:
• On-street parking is free in Seattle.
• In Seattle, garbage, food and yard waste, and recycling will be picked up on the regular schedule. Bellevue pickup also will be on a regular schedule.
• Most major banks and credit unions are closed.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- These 3 Seattle scientists study the coronavirus. Now they're getting millions to chase their 'wildest scientific ideas'
- Lummi Nation woman disappears during Las Vegas trip with fiancé and friends
- There's an opening for the GOP in Washington state — and they're squandering it on conspiracies
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 22: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
• All U.S. post offices are closed.
• Seattle Parks and Recreation community centers and pools are closed.
• King County Metro Transit bus routes are operating on a reduced weekday schedule. Customer service is closed.
• Community, Sound and Everett transit buses are operating on a regular weekday schedule.
• Pierce Transit buses and shuttles are operating on a weekday schedule. Pierce Transit administrative offices and the Bus Shop locations are closed.
• Kitsap Transit is operating on Saturday hours.
• Washington State Ferries is operating on a regular schedule.