Here's what's open and closed on Monday for Presidents Day, a federal holiday. •
Here’s what’s open and closed on Monday for Presidents Day, a federal holiday.
• Parking is free Monday in Seattle.
• Garbage- and recycling-pickup schedules in Seattle, Bellevue and many other municipalities are unchanged.
• Most state liquor stores are open Monday. Use this link for specific stores: seati.ms/y5Rdrm.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- These 3 Seattle scientists study the coronavirus. Now they're getting millions to chase their 'wildest scientific ideas'
- Lummi Nation woman disappears during Las Vegas trip with fiancé and friends
- There's an opening for the GOP in Washington state — and they're squandering it on conspiracies
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 22: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
• Metro bus routes will operate on a weekday schedule; about a dozen routes will have some reduced service. Use this link for details: seati.ms/zZyDIQ.
• All Washington State Ferries routes will operate on normal weekday schedules Monday.
• Post offices and most banks and credit unions will be closed Monday.
• Seattle parks hours are unchanged, but community centers will be closed Monday.
• Many groceries will be open, among them Safeway and QFC.