Monday is Presidents Day, a federal holiday. Here is what's open and closed around town.
Here’s what is open and closed Monday for Presidents Day, a federal holiday
• Street parking is free Monday in Seattle.
• Garbage- and recycling-pickup schedules in Seattle, Bellevue and many other municipalities are unchanged.
• Most state liquor stores are open Monday. Use this link for specific stores: seati.ms/y5Rdrm.
Most Read Local Stories
- This says it all: Congressman proposes 'Masks Off Act' for schools as 29% of COVID cases in his area are in schoolchildren
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Lack of answers is excruciating for family of man found shot to death at Seattle's Gas Works Park
- Shooting near WSU kills man who worked for Somali American community, injures Cougar football player
- Light rail ready to open at Northgate, transforming more than just commutes
• Metro bus routes will operate on a weekday schedule; about a dozen routes will have some reduced service. Use this link for details: seati.ms/zZyDIQ.
• All Washington State Ferry routes will operate on normal weekday schedules Monday.
• Post offices and most banks and credit unions will be closed Monday.
• Seattle park hours are unchanged, but community centers will be closed.
• All Seattle city offices and most county, state and federal offices are closed.
• All Seattle public libraries will be closed.
• Seattle public schools and district offices are closed.