Weed is legal tomorrow. Are you going to have a toke or two?Whoa, hold on there, pal. For starters, we’ll refer you to the Seattle Police Department’s very popular guideline on what’s in and what’s not on marijuana use in the city. Remember, a lot of stuff is still up in the air, so to speak.
How many times have you heard this?Mudslide cancels Sounder service to Everett and Mukilteo again. Aren’t you glad you don’t take this train? Our sympathies to those who do.
Gearing up for same-sex marriage licenses:County offices in Washington are preparing to issue marriage-license applications to same-sex couples when the state’s new marriage law takes effect tomorrow.
Yay, no news today on “erstwhile” comedian Katt Williams! Well, he did say he was getting out of stand-up.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
- Here's what you need to know about King County's vaccine or test requirement
- Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations
Teen pulled from fire in Lacey a week ago has died: You might remember that the 17-year-old was unconscious when rescued from the fire Nov. 29. Jerame Humphreyswas taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle where he died from his injuries.
Poll results on elephants: People overwhelming don’t want elephants in zoos or used for our entertainment. See the results of our poll from yesterday.
Stories trending this morning on seattletimes.com:
- Bellevue cops punished for bad behavior in, outside Hawks stadium
- M’s plan could be to add two outfielders
- FAA orders airlines to inspect 787 Dreamliners for fuel leaks
- Paine Field wins FAA’s approval for commercial airline flights
- Seattle Freeze: Can we blame it on the Norwegians?
Nick Provenza: 206-464-2142 or firstname.lastname@example.org. On Twitter @NickProvenza1