UPDATE: Missing teen Briana Troyer found safe in North Tacoma.
Sex trafficking of kids: One of those kids is only 13 years old. Two men have been charged with second-degree human trafficking and several counts of promoting commercial sexual abuse by exploiting at least five minors. In other words, they’re charged with pimping children as prostitutes.KING5 exclusive: Martin Pang not responsible for the fire that killed four Seattle firefighters? What? That’s what an attorney has told KING5. Pang, convicted of setting the fire that killed the firefighters and destroyed his parents’ warehouse in 1995, has a new attorney who claims he has new evidence that his client may be innocent. Again … What?
Shot to the top of the reader board yesterday: And it’s the most-read story this morning.Jerramy Stevens arrested in altercation involving fiancee Hope Solo
Got cup? Not another coffee shop … OK, this one’s a drive-thru.Seattles Best Coffee rolls out Sodo drive-thru shop
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- COVID hospitalizations down in Washington, but deaths are on the rise
- Video shows helicopter rescue of missing hiker in Olympic National Park
- He found an intact headstone buried in his Seattle backyard. You might, too
- 60,000 Seattle-area renters are behind on rent as eviction moratoriums near expiration
Those snowboarders. Were you surprised that the snowboarders stranded on Mount Rainier in a blizzard got out safely? Lucky young men, those two.
Stories trending this morning on seattletimes.com:
- Jerramy Stevens released after arrest on suspicion of assaulting fiancee, Hope Solo
- The Romneys: Mitt takes the high road, Tagg gets down and dirty
- After 11 seasons of rebuilding, Toronto Blue Jays open wallets again in one of bigger all-time trades
- Marysville officer’s trial in daughter’s slaying ends in mistrial
- Seattle waterfront merchants ‘livid’ over seawall construction plan
Nick Provenza: 206-464-2142 or email@example.com. On Twitter @NickProvenza1