The Associated Press
WALLA WALLA — A 21-year-old man was arrested this morning after a 13-year-old girl discovered he was sleeping in her bed.
According to Walla Walla Police, the teen had spent the night sleeping on a couch in her family’s home.
The girl woke early and went to her room to discover Kale Kingman asleep in her bed. Police state the man was still intoxicated when he was arrested at roughly 6:30 this morning, adding the girl’s father was very agitated.
Most Read Local Stories
- Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- 2 killed in crash on I-90 after car hydroplaned, officials say
- One killed in North Seattle shooting
- For older adults, isolation can lead to overwhelming loneliness
There were no signs of forced entry, and police believe Kingman entered the home through an unlocked door. Kingman may face criminal trespass charges.