Sketched Oct. 22, 2012
Sketched Oct. 25, 2012
Sketched Oct. 26, 2012
A few weeks ago, my kids had early-dismissal from school and it was my turn to come pick them up. While I waited in the car, I sketched whatever I could see in front of me, mostly other cars waiting in line and the thick wall of trees that surrounds the school.
Most Read Local Stories
- These 3 Seattle scientists study the coronavirus. Now they're getting millions to chase their 'wildest scientific ideas'
- Lummi Nation woman disappears during Las Vegas trip with fiancé and friends
- Case dismissed: Defendants charged in alleged attack on a gay man in North Seattle say it never happened
- Washington state analyzed two COVID scenarios for fall. One is much worse than the other
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
Pilot G-Tech. Moleskine mini pocket notebook.