The Seattle Aquarium is looking for the public’s help in naming the new baby sea otter.
Go to the aquarium’s website tochoose among these names: Willapa, Shi Shi, Elwha, Sequim, Seiku. Voting started today and will be open through Feb. 24.
The winning name will be announced Feb 27.
Before you make your decision, do you need more photos to help you decide?Check out this Facebook page.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 21: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- An Idaho ICU doctor's touching message went viral. Here's what he told his co-workers
- Valuable crab populations are in a 'very scary' decline in warming Bering Sea
- Seattle's COVID eviction moratorium extended into January 2022