Weed pullers needed at Snoqualmie park
Volunteers are needed Saturday to pull invasive plants and spread native wildflower seeds at Snoqualmie Point Park, one of the region’s newest and least-known parks.
The former Snoqualmie Winery site, which officially opened as a Snoqualmie city park in the fall of 2008, offers an expansive view of the valley from its perch south of Interstate 90.
This volunteer event is being coordinated by the Mountains to Sound Greenway Trust and the National Forest Federation.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
- Here's what you need to know about King County's vaccine or test requirement
- Wild weather plus terrible Seattle drivers: Stay safe in fall's first big rainstorm
To register or to learn more about this and upcoming volunteer events along the Mountains to Sound Greenway, see http://mtsgreenway.org/volunteer.