[do action=”brightcove-video” videoid=”1721115523001″/]Wells Fargo Bank is offering a $5,000 reward for information that results in the arrest and charging of a man suspected in robbing three banks in the Puget Sound area, most recently on June 20 in Edmonds.
In each instance, the man has obscured his facial features with Duct Tape.
The suspect is described in a news release from the Edmonds Police Department as a white man with short brown hair, 5-foot-9 to 6 feet tall and weighing about 150 pounds. In each robbery, he carried a black semi-automatic handgun.
Edmonds police provided the attached video of a robbery of the Wells Fargo Bank at 9727 Edmonds Way in that city on June 20 at about 2:20 p.m.
Most Read Local Stories
- Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- Washington state workers are getting exemptions to avoid the COVID-19 vaccine — but will they keep their jobs?
- 2 killed in crash on I-90 after car hydroplaned, officials say
Earlier robberies believed to be committed by the same suspect:
- Noon, May 24, Whidbey Island bank, 26317 72nd Ave. N.W., Stanwood
- 2:02 p.m., June 7, Key Bank, 19735 10th Ave. E., Poulsbo