Investigators have recovered video showing a flammable object being thrown through the window of a Planned Parenthood clinic in Washington state before a fire broke out Friday.
PULLMAN, Wash. (AP) — Investigators have recovered video showing a flammable object being thrown through the window of a Planned Parenthood clinic in Washington state before a fire broke out Friday.
Pullman police spokesman Cmdr. Chris Tennant says the video shows the inside of the building as the object was thrown through the window. He declined to describe the object.
No one was injured in Friday’s fire, which was determined to be arson. It started around 3:30 a.m. in the college town of Pullman near the Idaho border.
The Spokesman Review says (http://is.gd/hSgbLM ) a federal terrorism task force is investigating along with Pullman police and fire investigators.
Most Read Local Stories
- Here's where the Seattle marches will be during Friday's Global Climate Strike; drivers, take note
- Seattle police officer assigned to clean up homeless camps files $10 million claim, alleges polluted site made him sick
- ‘I just bear-hugged her’: Washington woman finds her missing dog after 57-day search in Montana
- UW student hit by driver, seriously hurt while running around Green Lake
- Suspect in deadly Westlake Station shooting charged with premeditated murder
Planned Parenthood spokeswoman Tanya Riordan said the damage will keep the center closed longer than anticipated. The organization hopes to have a temporary location identified soon.
Police said Thursday a $10,000 reward is being offered by the Arson Alarm Foundation and NW Insurance Council for information in the case.
Information from: The Spokesman-Review, http://www.spokesman.com