A man shot four times in West Seattle on Saturday night has died from his wounds, according to Seattle police.
The shooting occurred at about 9:45 p.m. near Morgan Junction Park. The victim, 36, drove himself to a nursing home, where police found him.
A suspect was booked into King County Jail for investigation of assault, a charge that will likely be modified now that the victim has died.
Police said the victim died Sunday at Harborview Medical Center. His name has not been released.
Most Read Local Stories
- Missing Lummi Nation woman found alive, aunt says
- Washington state analyzed two COVID scenarios for fall. One is much worse than the other
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- King County head of homelessness may be an 'impossible' job, but Marc Dones is optimistic
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 24: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world