From The Associated Press:
SEQUIM — The 78-year-old man who was injured in an explosion on board at boat at a Sequim marina was in critical condition this morning at a Seattle’s Harborview Medical Center.
Patrick Young, spokesman for Clallam County Fire District No. 3, says the man apparently lived on the 40-foot boat that sank in the Tuesday night blast at the John Wayne Marina. He was briefly trapped and rescued by two people on a neighboring boat.
He’s reportedly suffering from burns and broken bones.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
- Here's what you need to know about King County's vaccine or test requirement
- Wild weather plus terrible Seattle drivers: Stay safe in fall's first big rainstorm