The victim of a hit-and-run accident in Renton on Tuesday has died from his injuries, police said.
The victim, Oscar Stevens, 54, died at Seattle’s Harborview Medical Center.
Stevens was found just before 6 a.m. on the side of a road after he was apparently struck by a vehicle, police said.
Renton police are asking anyone who may have seen Stevens prior to the arrival of officers to call the department at 425-430-7500, and refer to case 12-4424.
Most Read Local Stories
- 15-year-old SeaTac girl charged with murder, hit-and-run in July death of Maple Valley runner
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- More fallout from how we're defunding Seattle police backward, this time in Pioneer Square
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID vaccination or negative test
- Housing group levels empty Seattle motel, where homeless people slept, for tiny village